What is it?
The HydraFacial™ treatment is the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial is the only hydra dermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating. The HydraFacial™ procedure is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry skin or oily skin. Choose between a Gold, Platinum, or Diamond HydraFacial treatment. Start your skin maintenance program now with HydraFacial™
- Improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Elasticity + Firmness
- Even Tone + Vibrancy
- Congested and enlarged pores.
- Oily or acne-prone skin.
- Hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
Step 1: CLEANSE + PEEL: Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Replenishes and soothes skin and moisturizes. Stimulates the skin’s natural ability to create hyaluronic acid.
- Hydrates the skin and brightens pigmentation while gently exfoliating.
- Speeds up cell turnover. Has the smallest molecules of all AHAs which allows the product to deeply penetrate the skin stimulating collagen production.
- Exfoliates and helps keep follicles clear allowing products to better penetrate the skin. Reduces inflammation.
Step 2: EXTRACT + HYDRATE: Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
- Extracts closed comedones and other non-inflamed breakouts.
- Helps clear pores and hydrates skin
Step 3: FUSE + PROTECT: Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
- Reduces redness and helps heal bruising
- Fights free radical damage and oxidative stress. Increases skin’s ability to retain hydration and increases skin’s luminosity.
- Stimulates new cell production, protects from free radical damage
- Soothes irritated skin, reduces swelling and edema, promotes stronger veins leading to less capillary activity and redness.
- A potent pigment lightener. Slow releases Hydroquinone through hydrolysis. Blocks Tyrosinase which inhibits the production of melanin. Hydroquinone alternative.
- Prevents and treats UV induced photodamage. Increases synthesis of collagen and increases collagen’s stability. Improves skin’s ability to heal wounds.
- Improves the structural integrity of the skin. Thickens skin by stimulating collagen production.
- Improves molecular communication within the skin. Increases skin’s firmness. Boosts hydration of the skin.
- Makes skin look firmer, younger and more nourished. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Renews the skin from the inside out. The product continues working days after treatment with full results visible in 2-3 days.
- Binds to the skin, restoring and renewing skin for improved appearance and texture.